Simple Easy Veg Pulav
by Jyoti V B
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 10933 times
Try this simple and tasty pulav. You can ven use regular rice to this pulav.
- Boil all the vegetables in salted water till done. Keep aside.
- Cook the rice and keep aside.
- Make the paste of coriander and mint leaves and green chillies and keep aside.
- Take a kadhia and put oil in it.
- When oil becomes hot put hing and ground paste,then add boiled vegetables and saute for 2 minutes.
- Then put coriander powder,cumin powder,salt and chilli powder and saute for 1 minute.
- Now add cooked rice and mix well.
- Serve hot with curd or raita.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 21 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.