Simple Cheese Paratha
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16637 times
A simple and yummy recipe for paratha.
- Combine the lain flour and curds, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using very little water. Cover and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4” diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and bring the edges together at the centre to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6” diameter, using little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by monicasane on 20 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.