Simple Carrot Soup
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5413 times
A simple carrot soup with the goodnes of oats..It is healthy and delicious too.
- In a deep pan, add the vegetable stock, carrots ,garlic ,ginger, onions, pepper corns,cumin seeds and salt, mix well and bring to boil till carrots are just soft.
- Cool and blend using a hand blender till smooth.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in another pan, add the oats and saute till they turn lightly crisp .
- Add the cooked carrot puree, mix well and simmer for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and add the lemon juice.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 26 Dec 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.