Silver Beet Nutrela
This recipe has been viewed 2331 times
A very healthy source of folate, fibre and vitamins A,C , D and E.
- Heat Oil in a kadai, add cumin seeds and red chillies.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onion, garlic and ginger paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the beet puree, garam masala and salt and mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the soya nuggets and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with cream.
This recipe was contributed by RandhirDamley on 28 Aug 2014I am currently persuing my Degree In Hotel Mangement from ITM-IHM. Navi Mumbai.I am in First year BA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.