by LOPA SHAH
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5455 times
Silky, sounds interesting isn't it? It is a combination of kiwi fruit with coconut water and dash of strawberry crush and Tabasco sauce.Try this out.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and blend using a hand blender till smooth.
- Add 1½ tbsp strawberry crush in serving glass and few crushed ice,pour drink over it.
- Add ½ scoop of vanila ice cream.
- Pour ½ tsp strawberry crush on ice cream.
- Serve immediately garnished with kiwi slice.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 12 May 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.