Shingdane Chi Amti, Microwave Shengdanyachi Amti
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14716 times
The peanut-based paste is the core character of the authentic marathi shingdane chi amti. Do not store the paste for too many days, as the taste will be ruined.
Serve with Dodkyacha Bhaat or Masala Bhaat .
- Combine all the ingredients along with ¾ cup of water and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Put the ghee in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the cumin seeds, red chillies and asafoetida and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the ground paste, mix well and microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring twice in between after every 1 minute.
- Add 2 cups of water, cumin seeds powder, sugar and salt, mix well and microwave on high for 5 minutes, stirring once in between after 2½ minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||71.1 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||6.8 mg|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Folic Acid||7.3 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.