Shimmering Grace ( Flower Arrangements)
by Tarla Dalal
This recipe has been viewed 3607 times
Evoke the feeling of coolness with this attractive floral arragement presented by anuradha pittie, using marine elements like delicate shells in addition to breathtakingly pretty flowers offset by feathery ferns. Like a cheerful breath of fresh air, it will calm you senses and add colour to our home.
Add your private note
Shimmering Grace ( Flower Arrangements) recipe - How to make Shimmering Grace ( Flower Arrangements)
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: Total Time:
Makes 1 piece
coloured net for table
open faced shells
- Cover a small table with the coloured net, and place the wooden base in the centre.
- Place the open faced shells on the wooden base.
- Place pin holders near the shells and gently press the chrysanthemums and lilliums into them.
- Cut the ferns to adjust their height.
- Arrange the ferns around the flowers in the pin holder.
- Now press the filler flowers into the pin holder.
- Weave the silver net through the arrangement.
- Your lovely shimmering floral centerpiece is ready!
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.