This recipe has been viewed 6640 times
A traditional Muslim dessert recipe, sheer korma or sheer khurma is a must on festivals like Id. A vermicelli or seviyan based pudding or kheer recipe , sheer kurma is made magical with creamy milk, chopped nuts and pure saffron and elaichi flavours
- Fry the nuts in 2 tsp of clarified butter.
- Make a sugar syrup (one string consistency). f
- Ry the vermicelli in the remaining clarified butter until golden brown.
- Boil the milk until it is thickened to half the quantity.
- Add the fried vermicelli to the milk and cook. do not allow lumps to form.
- Add sugar syrup and cook for a while until it comes to a homogeneous consistency.
- Sprinkle cardamom powder.
- Garnish with fried nuts. serve hot or refrigerated.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 23 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.