Shat Patta Sambar
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4774 times
This is easy to prepare and can be done when unannounced guests come and at times when we have less time to cook
- Boil potatoes and mash. heat oil ina kadai
- Add mustard seeds when they splutter add onions,add salt and the onions get cooked easily.
- Add tomatoes and saute well.
- When the tomatoes are cooked add sambar powder.
- Add the mashed potatoes andwater liberally, when it begins to boil and comes to the consistency of a sambar remove from fire and decorate with fresh corriander.
- serve hot with idly, dosaa and any main dish
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#357354 on 04 Dec 2006I am a perfect foodie, started loving tarlaji's books eversince i was 15 and lo these 5 yrs i have ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.