Shanghai Fried Rice
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30098 times
A Chinese fried rice rexcipe,Shanghai fried rice is all time favorite among children and adults alike. The rice is stir fried with vegetables and a mix of sauces to create this delightful rice recipe, Shanghai fried rice. Shrimps, tofu or chicken can be added to Shanghai fried rice as per choice.
- Cook the rice and let it cool. set aside for atleast two hours.
- Lightly fry the garlic, ginger and green chilies in a wok.
- Add the vegetables, chili powder, ajinomoto, salt and sugar and continue to stir fry.
- Add the noodles, rice, spring onion tops, soy sauce and chili sauce and let it cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sgambhir on 07 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.