Shami Shahi Paneer
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4242 times
Exotic shahi paneer with royal ingredients to satisfy the taste buds of moghuls
Add your private note
Shami Shahi Paneer recipe - How to make Shami Shahi Paneer
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hoursMakes 2 to 4 servings
- Heat oil in a pan and add the asafoetida and saute till it turns brown.
- Add the cardamom,bay leaf, cinnamon, ginger and fry till it turns brown.
- Add the onions and fry till brown.
- Add the tomatoes, garma masala, salt, chilli powder, cream, tomato sauce and mix well and fry till oil leaves the sides.
- Keep aside to cool and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer back in the pan and add some water and paneer slices and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Groceryatclick on 24 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.