Shalgam Mooli ka Achaar
by nili's cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7086 times
This achaar adds colour and taste to any vegetarian thali or a breakfast platter
- Wash the vegetables, cut them into medium pieces.
- Parboil radish and turnip in boiling water (for 5-7) minutes.drain out water and spread it out on a clean cloth for 10 minutes.
- Put the vegetables in a glass bowl, add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, mustard powder ,salt and mix well but softly.
- Heat the mustard oil in a pan. put the gas off and throw in the mustard seeds .
- let the oil to cool for 10 minutes and then add it to the bowl of vegetable mix and toss it 2-4 times so that the vegetables gets coated with the oil and masala well.
- Put the prepared pickle out in the open sun for 2-3 days.toss the pickles once daily.
This recipe was contributed by nili's cookbook on 11 Apr 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.