Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5393 times
Serve the vegetable treat or appetizing starter item, Shakhahari kebab with chutney , onion rings and a dash of lime juice. The vegetable based shakhahari kebabs are stuck to the mini skewers and then grilled till done and crispy.
- Steam the raw bananas in a cooker and remove the peel.
- Mash the steamed raw bananas and add to it roasted and powdered jeera, black salt, chopped coriander leaves ,chopped green chillies and salt to taste and maida .
- Knead the ingredients together and divide them into balls of equal size.
- A)you could flatten them into vadas and deep fry .
- B)you could stick them on mini skewers as in sheekh kababs and deep fry them.
- Serve hot with a dash of lime on them
This recipe was contributed by hemaraog on 25 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.