by Rajni Gupta Anand
This recipe has been viewed 2025 times
It is a simple desert made from sweet potato and whipped cream.It is creamy, light, velvety in texture. It can be prepared a day before serving so ideal for Diwali desert
- Grate and mash properly sweet potato and pass it through sieve so that all fibres and lump come out.
- Heat the milk in a deep pan and lump free sweet potato in a wok.
- Cook for 5 mins and add condensed milk.
- Cook for another 2-3 mins and switch off the flame.
- Add cardomon powder. Allow it to cool.
- Now whip cream till peak comes out. No need to add icing sugar as we have used condensed milk.
- Now add gelatin mixture and saffron to cream and fold sweet potato mixture into cream.
- Now empty the mixture in serving bowls and refrigerate it.
- At the time of serving garnish with cubes of grilled sweet potato and whipped cream
This recipe was contributed by Rajni Gupta Anand on 05 Nov 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.