Shakarkandi (ratalyache) Mithai
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4490 times
Alternately dust the fried chips with powdered sugar instead of dipping them in sugar syrup.
- wash and peel the sweet potatoes. make thin slices.
- Deep fry these slices in ghee till golden brown.
- Make thick sugar syrup (pakka paak).
- Add hot slices and cardamom powder to the syrup and heat till the syrup dries.
- Once cool, the slices turn crisp. serve as an appetizer or as a side item on a day of fasting.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.