Shakarkand ki Kheer
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16137 times
Delicious and sweer kheer made with sweet potatoes and lots of dry fruits.
- Peel of the skin of sweet potato and grate it properly.
- Boil milk in a large pan
- Put the grated sweet potato into it and stir for 15mins.
- Put condensed milk/ khoya
- Put sugar and stir again for 5mins or so
- Then put all dry fruits and stir again for 5 mins till the kheer is ready
- Cool it off and serve garnished with pista and almonds
This recipe was contributed by saps_dreamz on 08 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.