Shahi Tur Dal
by Foodie #380040
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9312 times
An amazing blend of flavors, Shahi tuar dal is a dal recipe with a difference. The Shahi dal recipe has tur dal cooked into an awesome shahi(royal) rich spicy dal recipe with select spices.
- Cook dal in pressure cooker and keep a side.
- Add oil to kadai and then add rai,kadipatta and haldi to it.stir it.
- Add the grinded paste stir for 1 min .
- Now add dal ,salt and necessary amount of water depending uopon the thickness you want.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- garnish with coriander and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #380040 on 14 Aug 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.