Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1197 times
A good dessert to serve your guests..
- In a heavy bottomed pan, pour the milk and heat it gently, stirring continuously.
- Add the cardamom powder, mix well and after some time add sugar, mix well and cook for 30 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- When the milk colour changes to light yellow, remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, cut each bread slice into triangle shaped pieces.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry these pieces till they turn crisp and golden brown.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Place these bread pieces on serving plate and pour the prepared milk in top.
- Make 2-3 layers of this and refrigerate them for 2 hours.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by chef suni on 21 Aug 2013cooking delicious dishes is my passion
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.