Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7933 times
It can also be served cool keeping in the fridge.
- Fry the bread pieces in the oil till golden brown.
- Pour milk, add 3/4th tin of condensed milk and elachi together and boil it for thick consistency.
- Add the bread pieces one by one into the thick mixture.
- Add rest of condensed milk and cook for another 4-5 min.
- Garnish with the chopped dry fruits and serve.
This recipe was contributed by radha.ts on 04 Nov 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.