Shahi Shorba (spicy Indian Soup)
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 10031 times
Shahi shorba (spicy Indian soup) presents a spicy and delicious soup recipe with onions, flour, coarsely chopped walnuts and crushed mint leaves as ingredients. Relish this rich and healthy shorba recipe with toasted naans.
- Heat the butter. fry the onions till they are transparent.
- Stir in the flour and cook until flour is golden brown.
- There should be no lumps.
- Add crushed mint leaves, salt and pepper, and walnuts.
- Fry for a few minutes longer.
- Add 5 cups of water and sugar to taste.
- Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with toasted naans.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 23 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.