by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 3405 times
This is a rich sweet. Surely to be enjoyed on some special ocassion.
- Heat a pan and put the milk to boil.
- Add the curds and cream and stir till the milk curdles.
- Strain the paneer formed and remove all the water.
- Add the sugar and knead well to form a dough like structure.
- Make balls of this dough and put 1-2 tsp of the stuffing prepared and seal from all the sides.
- Roll the balls on badam pista slivers and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 21 May 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.