Shahi Rava Malpua
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 12839 times
a very special diwali mithai!
- Combine the sugar and milk in a deep pan and cook to a thin syrup.
- Add the semolina and 1 tsp ghee, while stirring continuously. Cook for 2 minutes and then switch of the gas. Cool it and make a soft dough.
- Keep aside.
- Combine the mava ,powdered sugar, grated coconut ,cashew and pista together and mix well. Keep aside.
- Make 4 small ball of the rava dough. Then after take a one bowl of rava dough and make a small katori.
- Fill 1 teaspoon the mava coconut mixture in the katori seal it by dough and make small peda, slightly flatten the malpua.
- Likewise make all the filled peda (malpua).
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, dip the each malpua in thin maida barter and fry the malpua till they looks gold brown.
- Take out all the malpua’s from the kadai.
- In another deep pan, combine 1 cup sugar and water and allow them to boil.
- Add safrron and make thin 1 string sugar syrup.
- Put all malpuas on sugar syrup for a minute.
- Take out all malpuas and sprinkle a pinch of cardamom powder on these malpua.
- Garnish with chopped almond, chandi ka varkh,pista.
- Serve fresh.
This recipe was contributed by ashaarchanarecipes on 11 Nov 2012Hi,
I am Archana--.smart,attractive,cute,pleasing persona. I am hard driven ,very dedicated to...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.