Shahi Rajbhog Beeda
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 9805 times
This can be used as mouth freshener and also can be used as a sweet.
Add your private note
Shahi Rajbhog Beeda recipe - How to make Shahi Rajbhog Beeda
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 12 to 13 pieces
- Wash and soak the dried figs and dates in milk for 10 minutes.
- Blend in a mixer to a smooth paste and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tsp ghee in a pan, add the khajur-anjeer paste and saute till it leaves the corners.
- Remove from the flame and add the cardamom powder, nutmeg powder, dessicated coconut,rose petals and mix well.
- Now grease a plastic sheet with ghee.
- Make a ball of khajur-anjeer mixture and roll to a roti on the grease plastic sheet of 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut this roti to 4 parts and fold to a cone.
- Now fill with the dry fruit stuffing and press lightly to seal the edges well.
- Repeat to make more such beedas.
- Roll these beedas on khus-khus or wrap in a silver foil and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 21 Mar 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.