Shahi Pineapple Ras Malai
This recipe has been viewed 3017 times
Inspired from traditional Indian sweet ras malai. also panneer and pineapple are ages old good friends.
- Combine the sugar and water in thick bottomed pressure cooker.
- soften the panneer using hands or in a mixture.
- Add maida and mix well.
- Make smooth round balls and put each ball one at a time in the full boiling sugar syrup gradually.
- Cover it with cooker lid without the whistle and keep boiling for 2 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and keep it covered as is for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Remove each one gradually and refrigerate.
- Combine milk, mawa, condensed milk in a deep pan, mix well and cook for 20 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate and the pineapple essence.
- Take a glass bowl, pour milk at the base.
- Sprinkle pineapple pieces and arrange squeezed rasgulla. Pour milk on it and sprinkle pineapple on rasgullas. Sprinkle rose petals and saffron strands as a garnish and serve chilled and fresh.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 25 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.