Shahi Paneer In Style
by anjali jotwani
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 96 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 437247 times
If you like the gravy to be very smooth, then after grinding the gravy strain it and then add the paste and water.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the ginger, garlic and chilli paste, mix well and saute till it is brown.
- Add the tomatoes and saute for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Cool and blend in a mixer to a puree.
- Transfer in a kadhai, add 1/2 cup water and bring it to a boil on a slow flame.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the paneer without browning them. Keep aside.
- Add all the dry masala and salt to the puree and mix well.
- Add the cashewnut paste and pinch of food colour, mix well and cook on a slow flame,for 5 minutes or till the gravy is thick.
- Just before serving, heat the gravy and add the paneer pieces into it.
- Serve hot garnish with corinder.
This recipe was contributed by anjali jotwani on 08 Aug 2011hello, I like to cook and try new recipes .I do not follow the recipe book word to word so I do even...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.