Shahi Paneer By rituagg
Added to 28 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5134 times
Shahi Alu is a potato recipe cooked in a Shahi masaledaar creamy gravy. Taste the magic of Shahi Alu and enjoy the rich creamy taste. Find many delicious aloo recipe, Shahi recipes at tarladalal.com
- Churn the tomatoes.
- Cut capsicum in small pcs.
- Put v.lil oil in a non stik pan.
- Add chilli&ginger paste.now add tomatoe puree and let it cook till it leaves the sides
- Now add cream and cook .u can add degi mirch to give a nice colour.
- Just before serving add paneer pieces(cut according to choice)
- Add salt and sugar and cook for anothr minute .
- Serve with paratha
This recipe was contributed by rituagg on 02 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.