Shahi Paneer By rashidixit
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 4552 times
Shahi paneer is an easy tasty recipe to prepare the traditional favorite shahi paneer. Mouthwatering, quick to prepare and a perfect vegetable or paneer dish to serve on special occasions!
Add your private note
Shahi Paneer By rashidixit recipe - How to make Shahi Paneer By rashidixit
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Add onion, ginger, green chili and cardamom to 2 tbsps. of heated ghee.
- Sauté until light brown, then add the tomatoes, cover and cook on a low flame for a few minutes.
- Now add the curd, cook for 2 minutes, remove form heat and blend in a blender with ½ cup of water.
- Cook the puree in the remaining ghee for a few minutes, then add the salt, chili powder, garam masala, tomato sauce and enough water to make a thick gravy.
- Cook on a low flame and then keep aside.
- Just before serving, heat the gravy and add the paneer pieces, milk and serve garnished with grated paneer.
This recipe was contributed by rashidixit on 23 Apr 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.