Shahi Paneer By Sumagandlur
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4862 times
Enjoy the rich creamy taste of the paneer cubes cooked in a delicious gravy in the shahi paneer recipe. A party special paneer dish, the shahi paneer brings the popular vegetable dish, the shahi paneer on your table which you may relish with naan or rotis.
- Heat half the ghee in a pan, add the onion, ginger, green chilli and cardamom and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cover and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Add the curds, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and cool.
- Blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Heat remaining ghee in a kadhai, add the prepared gravy and the remaining ingredients, except milk and paneer and bring it to boil.
- Just before serving, add the milk and paneer fingers and boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and grated paneer.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 08 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.