Shahi Murgh Pakoras
This recipe has been viewed 4921 times
Corn pakodas are gram flour coated bhutta or corn pakoda recipe. The cooked and mashed corns are coated with spiced besan batter and deep fried to create an innovative ,corn pakoda recipe. Serve corn pakodas on a rainy day with a hot cup of tea.
Add your private note
Shahi Murgh Pakoras recipe - How to make Shahi Murgh Pakoras
Preparation Time: na Cooking Time: na Total Time:
- Clean, wash and cut chicken breasts into two inch sized pieces.
- Heat milk and soak saffron in it. peel, wash and crush garlic and mix with lemon juice.
- Place chicken pieces in a bowl and sprinkle with soaked saffron, red chilli powder, cumin powder and salt. allow to marinate for half an hour, turning the chicken pieces once or twice in between.
- Trickle the garlic-flavoured lemon juice over chicken pieces and mix well. allow to marinate for an hour.
- Sieve besan and rice flour into a bowl.
- Mix in shahi jeera, salt, garam masala powder, turmeric powder and soda bicarbonate.
- Gradually add water to make a fairly thick batter.
- Allow the batter to stand for about twenty minutes.
- Whisk just before use.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. dip chicken pieces in the batter, lower heat and deep-fry as many as the pan will take in a single layer without overcrowding.
- Fry till the pieces turn golden brown.
- Drain onto an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by chandapappa on 02 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.