by Palak Rajput
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4309 times
- Heat ghee and fry sevaiyan till it turns golden brown. Keep aside.
- Combine ½ cup sugar with just enough water to cover it and cook till a two-string consistency syrup is made.
- Add the fried sevaiyan and cook for a few more minutes.
- In another vessel, combine the khoya with half the milk and ½ cup sugar and cook to make rabdi.
- In a frying pan, combine remaining milk with remaining sugar and ground rice and cook to make firnee.
- Mix in cardamom powder.
- In a serving bowl, make a layer of sevaiyan.
- Top with a layer of rabdi, followed by a layer of firnee, topped with almonds. Repeat the process for all serving bowls.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 25 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.