Shahi Khus Paneer with Kasuri Methi
Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13238 times
Presenting a rich and royal vegetable treat for all special occasions, the shahi khus paneer with kasuri methi. The paneer and kasuri methi or dried fenugreek leaves are enrobed in a delectable poppy seeds based paste and enjoyed as a side dish with parathas or naans.
- Combine the tomatoes and poppy seeds and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the cinnamon and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the capsicum and saute for a few minutes or till half cooked.
- Add the tomato-khus paste and saute for 4-5 mins.
- Add the milk in which the khus was soaked, kasuri methi, chilli powder and salt, mix well and bring it to boil.
- Add the paneer, mix well and add the cream.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped green chillies.
This recipe was contributed by prithvisudiappu on 05 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.