by Rashi Srivastava
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2898 times
Milk powder and cornflour gives the Shahi Kheer a very creamy texture and it also reduces time to thicken the milk. Paneer gives it a wonderful flavour.This kheer is so creamy and flavourful that after every you will want for more.
- Bring milk to a boil in a heavy bottom kadhai. Add the milk powder-milk mixture and mix well, while stirring continuously.
- Then add the cornflour-milk mixture and mix well, while stirring continuously.
- Add the khoya and crumbled paneer and mix well, while stirring continuously.
- Add the vanilla essence, kewra essence and cardamom powder, mix well.
- Cool and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Rashi Srivastava on 21 Apr 2015Hi.... :-)
Cooking is my passion n I love to do experiments in my kitchen.Previously,sometimes it...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.