Shahi Kaju Mutter
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15127 times
If you want to make this recipe quickly use the frozen mutter.
Add your private note
Shahi Kaju Mutter recipe - How to make Shahi Kaju Mutter
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Chop the onions finely
- Fry the onions in oil till golden brown and then make a fine paste of the onions.
- Take oil in a pan.
- Add onion paste, ginget garlic paste, cashew powder, salt, sugar and chicken masala and fry for 2 min.
- Add mutter, cashew broken into halves.
- Add milk powder and mix it well.
- Add water and keep until the water starts to biol.
- Then add the cream before serving.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sparasnis on 02 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.