Shahi Cauliflower Korma
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8806 times
Shahi cauliflower korma presents a medley of vegetables like cauliflowers in a rich and spice laden gravy. The cauliflower or gobhi florets are stir fried and then simmered in a delectable royal gravy cooked in typical Indian way. Relish the Shahi cauliflower korma with paranthas or naan.
- Deep-fry the pieces of cauliflower and grated cheese till they get light brown in colour.
- Take a pan and put 1 tbsp. ghee fry onion, ginger and spices and put tomato puree and cream in it.
- When it leaves ghee put 1 cup water. when it boiled put cheese and cauliflower.
- Boil peas in 2-cup water and curd. when 1/4 cup of water is left then mix it into the prepared vegetable and add salt according to the taste.
- Now cook it for 1 min and garnish it with coriander and dry fruits.
This recipe was contributed by active_lady on 31 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.