Shahi Bread Kachori
by Sushila Jora
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3567 times
This is a sweet dish...a new expariment in my kitchen.
- Place the mava on a pan and saute on a slow flame till they turm light brown.
- Add the coconut powder, almonds and raisins and mix well.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Take a slice of bread and deep in water, place it on your palm and remove extra water.
- Place mawa mixture on it and fold the bread slice carefully to make a round or roll or shape of tikki.
- Place it in rawa plate and roll them evenly from all the sides.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and deep fry till they turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Sushila Jora on 22 Apr 2013I live in Delhi.I love to cook and experiment in kitchen. I am here to share my experiences and lear...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.