Shahi Baby Corn Kurma
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8764 times
A royal Shahi baby corn kurma with baby corns, tomato and potato cooked in a spicy rich gravy,. The Shahi kurma is mildly spiced and full of flavors. A blend of spices added to the onion tomato paste along with baby corns in baby corn kurma is simply great!
- Mix all paste ingredients to make a smooth paste using very little water.
- Heat oil add bay leaf and grated onion.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes .then add the paste fry for 2-3 minutes again.
- Add 1cup milk.
- When milk boils add paneer and baby corn and 1/2 cup beaten curds.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- While serving sprinkle grated cheese.
This recipe was contributed by ushmamj on 21 Mar 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.