Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2546 times
Goes well with phulkas & jeera rice.
- Wash & peel the potatoes.
- Cut into ½” thick slices.
- Mix saffron & curd well.
- Coat the potatoes with the curd mixture & deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Boil tomatoes with very little water & blend.
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add tomatoes, minced green chillies- ginger, salt, pepper, dhaniya powder & garam masala.
- Cook till thick.
- Add fried potatoes & cook for 5 mts.
- Mix well & serve, topped with malai.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 23 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.