Shahi Aloo ( Rotis and Subzis)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1225 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 67586 times
An easy-to-prepare yet rich preparation, shahi aloo is fit for even a grand dinner menu! cashews and raisins not only add to the grandeur but also enhances the flavour.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the prepared paste and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally and mashing the tomatoes with the back of a spoon.
- Add the curds and chilli powder, mix well and cook on a slow flame for another 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cashewnuts, raisins, coriander, sugar, salt and ¼ cup of water, mix well cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the potatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||361.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||13.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||12.9 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.