Shahi Aam Tukra
by kalyani kn
This recipe has been viewed 1285 times
A quick and easy dessert made with mango and bread for a family dinner.
- Heat ghee in a deep non-stick pan and fry the bread slices. You can deep fry or sallow fry and keep aside.
- In another pan add the condensed milk, 1/2 cup milk, mango pulp and sugar as required and cook for 5 minutes.
- In another bowl add 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup sugar, pinch of saffron and mix well.
- Dip the bread slice in the milk and place them on a tray.
- Pour the mango mixture over it.
- Garnish with almonds, pistachios, saffron and mango cubes.
- Serve immediately hot or refrigerate and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by kalyani kn on 14 Mar 2017I live in Bangalore but I am from Belgaum. I love cooking and experimenting new recipes on my hubby.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.