Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2188 times
A royal mithai or laddo recipe, Shahi laddo is prepared by mixing together peda( khoya based mithai), sweet petha and chopped nuts.
- Grate the petha sweet and bafi.
- Mix both very well.
- Mix kaju or badam and cardamom powder to mixture.
- Mix well and bind into small laddoos ,it will make 9-10 laddoos.
- Cover the laddoos partially with silver foil.
- Shahi laddoos are ready to be served.
This recipe was contributed by ritakumar on 06 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.