Shahed Khajoor ki Karanji
by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 1673 times
A delicious karanji made with dates!
- Grind the filling into a paste. Reserve.
- Make a stiff dough with all other ingredients except ghee or oil for frying.
- Divide the dough into small balls and roll out each to 8 cm disc.
- Put a spoon of filling in the center and fold over.
- Flute the edges to make a half moon shape.
- Make all karanjis and leave to drop on a piece of muslin.
- Deep fry in batches till golden and crisp.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 04 Aug 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.