Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6086 times
Discover an easy to prepare shaan-e- biryani recipe for your family and guests. Accompany the flavorful shaan-e-biryani rice preparation with mirchi ka salan and raita.
- Heat the ghee in a deep pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and tomatoes and saute on a medium flame till the onions turn pink and soft.
- Add the capsicum, mix well and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Add the fenugreek leaves and peas and mix well.
- Add the curds and the garam masala, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 4 minutes.
- Add the rice and enough water to cover the rice, mix well and cover and cook on a slow flame till the rice gets cooked and there is no water left.
- Serve hot garnished with almonds.
This recipe was contributed by kav1979 on 25 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.