This recipe has been viewed 14108 times
Seviyan is a sweet preparation made from roasted semiya or seviya or vermicelli. The semiya is cooked with water and sugar and then served garnished with chopped almonds and silver varakh.
- Heat ghee and fry the seviyan until they brown.
- Add water and sugar and stir well.
- Cover and cook on a low flameuntil all water is absorbed and seviyan are cooked.
- Add almonds and stir gently.
- Remove from fire and serve hot,garnished with silver varkh.
This recipe was contributed by zitan on 13 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.