Seven Jewels Pulao
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4931 times
Seven jewel pulao is a special pulao recipe with seven dried fruits namely cashew, pista, walnuts, almonds, peanuts and raisins added to rice. The aromatic seven jewel pulao preparation is mildly spiced and served hot with rose petal and tamal patra(silver oil0 as garnishing. A mouthwatering pulao rice recipe for special guests and festivals.
Add your private note
Seven Jewels Pulao recipe - How to make Seven Jewels Pulao
Preparation Time: 20-25 MIN Cooking Time: 15 MIN Total Time:
- Add salt,water & sugar to rice & cook rice for pulao.
- Soak saffron in milk.
- Heat ghee,add ingredients for seasoning & saute all dryfruits on slow flame.
- Mix togethercream & cashewnut powder & add it to dryfruits.
- Add saffron milk.
- Add cooked rice & salt & stir.
- Remove pulao in an oblong plate,apply silver foils.
- Decorate with rose petals.
- Serve with garlic-coconut curry.
This recipe was contributed by usha_chokhra on 18 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.