Seven In One Burfi
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6130 times
Decorate the burfi with vark or silver foil.
this burfi is easy to prepare and tastes very delicious.
serve it for high tea, and any other functions
- First, dry roast the besan separately in a heavy bottom pan till the raw flavour goes off.
- In a non stick pan or a heavy bottom pan, add the ghee, milk, roasted besan, grated coconut, and the sugar and keep stirring continuously for about 20—25 minutes on a medium flame, add the cardomon powder.
- When the mixture leaves the sides of the pan, pour it on to a greased plate or thali and shake the plate slowly holding the two edges of the plate so that the mixture will be spread evenly.
- Let the burfi cool and then cut it into diamond shape.
- Leave the edges and serve the diamond cut burfi on a glass or a silver platter.
This recipe was contributed by ochorios on 26 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.