Seven Cup Sweet
This recipe has been viewed 6095 times
Presenting an innovative Indian dessert recipe, Seven cup sweet for all people with sweet tooth. The besan is roasted with ghee and then cooked with grated coconut, milk and sugar.The mixture can then be placed on greased tray and cut into appealing diamond shapes.
- Take a hard bottomed pan.
- Heat the pan and pour the ghee.
- Fry the besan,then mix sugar,milk and coconut.
- Keep stirring the mixture for some time.
- After 10 minutes or so,the mixture will leave the sides of the pan.
- Add half a tea spoon of rex baking powder.
- Pour the mixture on a greased tray and cut the whole into small diamond shaped pieces.
This recipe was contributed by ambika_satish on 05 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.