Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5909 times
Seven cups cake is an innovative Indian dessert or mithai recipe with besan or gram flour roasted in ghee and cooked with milk, coconut and sugar. Find many unique and traditional dessert recipe, burfi recipes, mithai recipe at tarladalal.com.
- Take a hard bottomed pan.
- Heat the pan and pour the ghee.
- Fry the besan,then mix sugar,milk and coconut.
- Keep stirring the mixture for some time.
- After 10 minutes or so,the mixture will leave the sides of the pan.
- Add half a tea spoon of rex baking powder.
- Pour the mixture on a greased tray and cut the whole into small diamond shaped pieces.
This recipe was contributed by jaks on 12 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.