Sevaiyan ki Kheer ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 60 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41976 times
Sevaiyan (vermicelli) ki kheer is a recipe that has withstood the test of time and geographies, being a favourite all over the country. Nickname it noodles kheer, and your kids will slurp it up too!
- Put the ghee in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the vermicelli and microwave on high for 4 minutes or till the vermicelli turns golden brown in colour, stirring thrice in between every 1 minute.
- Add ¼ cup of milk and ¾ cup of water, mix well and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Add the sugar, mix well and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Add the saffron, cardamom powder and remaining 1 cup of milk and mix well.
- Serve immediately garnished with slivered almonds.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.