Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2374 times
If you want it more chapate chaat you can add some finely chopped onion.
- Take puri''s and make hole to each puri by using knief.
- Fill one by one puri with a bit of sprouted moong,patato and then arrange 6 puri in one plate.
- Put fresh whipped curd over each puri.
- Then put some green chutney and tamarind chutney over the curd.
- Sprinkle some salt,chilli powder and chaat masala.
- Garnish with sev and corriander.
- Serve this immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Anitasameer on 20 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.