This recipe has been viewed 4406 times
A favorite chaat food and popular Maharashtrian street food recipe, Sev puri is sure to tingle your taste buds and pamper your spicy palate. The fried papris are topped with boiled potatoes, chopped onion, chillies and topped with sev and a delectable blend of sweet and spicy chutneys. Recreate the chaat magic at home with this easy sev puri recipe.
Add your private note
Sev Puri recipe - How to make Sev Puri
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Arrange the puris on a plate.
- Mix chopped potato, raw mango, salt and red chilli powder.
- Place this over the puris.
- Dribble green chutney, red chutney and tamarind chutney one on top of the other.
- Sprinkle chopped onion and chat masala.
- Cover up all the puris with plenty of sev.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by deepaen on 19 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.